Get to Know wet n wild’s Global Beauty Ambassador Fergie
1. What is your favorite wet n wild product?
I love the MegaLast Lip Color in 900B Pink Suga’ and the Glassy Gloss Lip Gel in Clear (309A Through the Looking Glass). My favorite eyeshadow palette is the (Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in 738) Comfort Zone.
2. What would we find in your makeup bag?
wet n wild of course! I always like to have the Color Icon black eyeliner around for touching up. I also keep moisturizer on hand – with all of the traveling I do, I’m always hydrating. Hydrated skin also holds makeup the most evenly.
3. What does “beauty meant to you?
I think it’s putting your best face forward as much as possible – and I don’t mean that just in the physical beauty sense. I think if you approach the world with confidence and positivity, that’s the ultimate in radiance.
4. When did you first start wearing makeup?
As a child actor on the TV show Kids Incorporated, we were always doing these fun production numbers with elaborate costumes and makeup. It opened up my eyes to shape, and it was so much fun to experiment with color. I think that applying beautiful makeup is really an art form.
5. Share a secret beauty tip.
Be confident and fearless! Beauty is a personal preference, so wear what makes you feel good.
6. Do you always have makeup on in public?
Sometimes I go more natural, and sometimes I go more stylized for a red carpet event or a night out. It depends on my mood.
7. How would you describe your personal style?
I love edgy glamour and pushing the boundaries a little bit. I gravitate towards beautiful things that have an unexpected twist.
8. Which beauty icons have most influenced you?
Brigitte Bardot, Sophia Loren, and Marilyn Monroe.
9. What is playing right now on your stereo?
Playlists that my DJ friends give me or the Coachella channel on Rhapsody.
10. Everyone knows you as a “glamorous” seasoned professional. Do you ever still get nervous before a performance or a red carpet entrance?
Of course – as a performer, the goal is to entertain, so my nerves are less about getting up in front of a group of people and more about truly wanting to make sure I’m giving them a memorable performance every time.
11. You have become a role model to young women all around the world. Your personal story is one of courage, strength, and success. What advice would you give others that are facing their own obstacles?
Just believe in yourself, and others will believe in you too. It may take time, but you will get there.
12. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only take 3 things with you, what would they be and why?
Great music, some sunscreen and my husband.
13. Describe your perfect day.
I just did in answer 12.